By accessing the website at https://acctal.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Acctal’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Acctal’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Acctal at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Acctal’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Acctal makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Acctal does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Acctal or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Acctal’s website, even if Acctal or a Acctal authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Acctal’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Acctal does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Acctal may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Acctal does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Acctal has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Acctal of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Acctal may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Texas and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
You understand and agree that Acctal (a) does not warrant that you will receive any employment or job offers through the Site; (b) shall not be responsible for any employment offers, employment screenings, employment decisions, and actual employment presented by third parties; (c) does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, validity, or timeliness of information listed by any third parties; (d) shall not be responsible for any materials posted by third parties, including, but not limited to, job openings and employment listings; and (e) is neither your employer nor your agent in any regard. You shall use your own judgment, caution, and common sense in evaluating any prospective employers and any information provided by any third party.
You agree that there is no employment, partnership, agency, or joint venture relationship between you and Acctal, it’s affiliates, or any third party arising out of or resulting from your use of the Site.
- Your name & contact information including but not limited to phone, email, and postal address
- Information related to your job search or hiring, including company name, job title, job search preferences, education, employment history, salary history, and other information as necessary.
- Login and password information for this site, if necessary
- Automated website visitor information (see below)
We use PII and other data generated from this site to register/grant access to site content, provide you with information and downloads, and to send you postal mail, phone, and/or automated email messages regarding our services.
Acctal is committed to protecting your personal data, and we use a variety of industry standard security technologies to help protect your data including SSL encryption on portions of this website. We have also partnered with our hosting company to regularly scan this site for malware, and block malicious use of this site.
We may disclose PII to government agencies and their agents/affiliates as required by law, and/or in conjunction with investigations of illegal activity, fraud, or violation of our terms of service.
Acctal may use automated marketing technologies such as Google Analytics, Hubspot, Advertising pixels, cookies, unique web URLs, and other common digital marketing tools. These tools allow us to track the effectiveness of marketing efforts, and see which website pages are visited. When used within emails, these tools allow us to see if an email has been opened, and whether links have been clicked. This information may be connected to your PII.
We may share PII with business partners, service and software vendors, and authorized third-parties. We will share the minimum data necessary to provide services on our behalf and the third-parties are not permitted to use PII for purposes beyond the scope of completing requested services or transactions.
There may be circumstances where Acctal will buy, sell, merge, or reorganize the business due to strategic or business reasons. In the event this occurs, we will follow applicable laws regarding the storage and safekeeping of PII.
Revisions to this policy will be reflected on this page.